Wild Destinations Photography
Digital Photography Tours and Workshops of Nature and Wildlife
INTRODUCING – Our unique workshop formats
Tailored for You – Individual or Very Small Group Location Photography Workshops
Create your own custom, individual or very small group (2-6) Nature Photography Workshop and Wild Destinations Photography owners Rick and Jeree’ Waller will make it happen.
Choose the site and the dates.
Invite a friend or two, spouse, partner, relative or very small group.
Designate your photography level and what you wish to learn.
Fully Accessible workshops for People with Disabilities/Physical Limitations.
Women Only small groups.
Church small groups.
Business/Non-Profit small groups.
Dog Friendly small groups.
LGBTQ small groups.
Small groups with a language interpreter.
Workshops for up to 10 people
Locations for Tours / Workshops to the following Locations:
Utah National Parks
and more !
Home of the unique hands-on Location Photography Tours, Workshops and Classes in inspiring Nature and Wildlife settings.
For Everyone –
- Never more than 10 people!
- Photograph and Experience some of the most Beautiful and Pristine locations in the World
- Enhance your Vacation experience with a small group of people who share your sense of photographic adventure
- Enjoy the industries smallest groups and highest instructor-to-client ratio.
- Be inspired by our premier “Location Lighting & Scouting” photographers and instructors
For the Intermediate and Advanced/Professional Photographer –
- Expand your Imagination and Imagery!
- Define and Refine your Signature Style
- Break through Technical Barriers
- Expand your Expertise
For the Novice Photographer –
- Begin your Photography path with nurturing, patient and knowledgeable Instructors who love to share their insights and experience
- Build lifetime friends and photography travelers
- Learn the capabilities of YOUR equipment and how to use it to create captivating compositions