Wild Destinations Photography
Digital Photography Tours and Workshops of Nature and Wildlife
INTRODUCING – Our new workshop formats
Tailored for You – Individual or Very Small Group Location Photography Workshops
YOU select; specially tailored, individual or very small group (2-6) Nature Photography Workshops with Wild Destinations Photography owners Rick and Jeree’ Waller. You choose the site and the weeks that are best for you. You can invite a friend or two, spouse, partner, relative or very small group. You let us know what photography level you want and what you wish to learn.
Fully Accessible workshops for People with Disabilities/Physical Limitations.
Women Only small groups.
Church small groups.
Business/Non-Profit small groups.
Dog Friendly small groups.
LGBTQ small groups.
Small groups with a language interpreter.
Scheduled Workshops for up to 10 people
Our new 2018/2019 Tours / Workshops to the following Locations:
Yellowstone 2018 / 2019
Yosemite 2018 / 2019
Lake Tahoe 2018 / 2019
Utah National Parks 2019
Oregon Waterfalls 2019
and more !
Home of the unique hands-on Location Photography Tours, Workshops and Classes in inspiring Nature and Wildlife settings.
For Everyone –
- Never more than 10 people!
- Photograph and Experience some of the most Beautiful and Pristine locations in the World
- Enhance your Vacation experience with a small group of people who share your sense of photographic adventure
- Enjoy the industries smallest groups and highest instructor-to-client ratio.
- Be inspired by our premier “Location Lighting & Scouting” photographers and instructors
For the Intermediate and Advanced/Professional Photographer –
- Expand your Imagination and Imagery!
- Define and Refine your Signature Style
- Break through Technical Barriers
- Expand your Expertise
For the Novice Photographer –
- Begin your Photography path with nurturing, patient and knowledgeable Instructors who love to share their insights and experience
- Build lifetime friends and photography travelers
- Learn the capabilities of YOUR equipment and how to use it to create captivating compositions